Facts About Wraps
The following are some compelling statistics about the OOHA (Out-of-Home-Advertising) industry:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers. (Source: OAAA)
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
- Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launches, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant reach opportunity for advertisers.
With commercial wraps we see much more effective results when using as little amount of text as possible, so usually it would be Name, Number, Website, and as long as the wrap peaks interest, customers will look up the services themselves. It’s very rare to have someone take the time to read services on wraps, since we usually only have their attention for 3-10 seconds tops. The more text we add, the more distracting it is from the call to action as an effective ad.